We can’t guarantee a 50% price reduction on every sale, but here’s what we can guarantee…
- We will get you the best possible deal on real estate in the Inland Empire
- We will give you complete access to all area real estate Listings – plus non-listed property, too
- We will be your consultants, not salespeople
- Full confidentiality & privacy
- Expert market knowledge – we know Inland Empire real estate inside and out
- Loyalty to you and your interests – you don’t have to guess whose side we’re really on. It’s yours!
Our Preferred Buyer Service is uniquely designed to scour the market for a perfectly matched home, uncover hidden bargains (before other buyers learn about them), and secure preferred financing for you. Most important, this service guarantees that your interests as a buyer will be represented in the purchase of a home and not the interests of the seller.
If you are unfamiliar with the concept of buyer representation, we will be happy to provide complete information upon request. In brief, the Listing Agent represents the seller’s interest in any negotiations. As your Buyer’s Agent, however, we represent you and your best interests. The best part is that buyer representation is provided at no cost to you … our fee is paid by the seller.
In addition to helping you find the home that best fits your requirements and desires, we take great care with technical and critically important tasks of writing a Purchase Contract and following through to ratification, reviewing seller disclosures and their completeness, reviewing inspection reports, and monitoring all aspects of the buying process until a successful close is completed on your behalf. We will also work with you after the sale to ensure a successful and complete transaction.
Buying a home without representation can cost you thousands!
Our Buyer Services Guarantee is the commitment that we will perform the following services –
- Initial consultation/Assess your needs
- Explain the buying process
- Pre-qualify to evaluate affordability
- Help you find correct financing for your home and get you a second opinion if needed.
- Perform technical search based on criteria
- Search everyday for your new home & notify you of new properties via e-mail.
- Full market analysis before you buy.
- Search tax records.
- Negotiate better price and terms on the home including; warranties, closing costs, rate buy down on your mortgage, closing date, etc. You will get a better bottom line.
- Review your good faith settlement and settlement sheet.
- Assist in helping you choose a title company.
- Work with you and keep you updated on everything as it relates to your home purchase.
- Follow through to close
- Be available for questions via e-mail or phone everyday.
- We are there for you after you close on your home.
- We will assist you with any Arbitration issues that may come up.
- Assist you with any improvements you decide to make to the home as it relates to the value of your home.
- Provide a Market Analysis when it comes time to sell your home.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. We will work to solve any issues quickly.